Entry Level Inside Marketing Representative
Sets up appointments or services by telephoning customers.
- Identifies prospects by reading club and marketing produced lead lists as well as creating your own
- Calls prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies
- Influences customers to buy services and merchandise by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information and price quotations
- Secures information by entering data correctly into systems
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Telemarketer Skills and Qualifications:
Results Driven, Persistence, Time Management, Telephone Sales, Customer Service, Selling to Customer Needs, Prospecting Skills, Motivation for Sales, Handles Rejection, Professionalism, Product Knowledge